He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Girls the sharpest razorblade


Girls girls girls, one of my mates has been deeply traumatised by his past relationships. what can we do when we are just kids wanting to know how it feels like to touch a tit or female ass. until either party gets bored or realizes what the fuck is happening. then at that time there will be the bleeding hearts, cigarattes, alcohol, and wild flings. my theory: girls can be great friends, but get too involved and they will chomp both your head of(both of them). let nature take its course. I know you have been avoiding me. deleted me from friendster, blocked me in msn, moved your blog (i think), got your mum to lie that u were not in whenever i called home. you have just made it a million times harder for me to apologise, the more i think about it, the more i think you deserved every insult, spit, slap and punch. gnaw your own lying tongue, you sucked in bed, burn in hell. i should have encouraged you that time u wanted to tear yourself apart. have a sweet after life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home