He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Girls that sound like men.


Last night was St. Nick's jubilate performance , at Kallang theatre. The Chinese , String Orchestra and band were to be comended. The other performances were average. There was a terrible feedback(the stupid static screeching sound from the mic) during one skit.When i cheered for my sister everyone around me looked at me as though i was on crack. A group of girls across the aisle kept pointing at me and whispering. Maybe cause i was the only non- 'St Nickleon' cheering. Across the aisle were the same group of girls. One of them screamed like a man. They caught my brother and i laughing at them. One girl said: " They are laughing at us". The male voiced girl was the most entertaining of the night. Ate supper at Meng's Kitchen at Thompson Rd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home