He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

Monday, June 26, 2006

Pontang, God and Old Love


We had a new part of EEPS today, it was as boring as shit. 4-5hours on safety procedure.It was seriously hell. The boredom ate into most of the class and we decided to boycott the Fatty Foo's lesson. We went bowling and played some games at the arcade. Relived lost childhood. And old friend Aileen studying in Perth now. She lost her faith in God, however she is smart enough to reason it well. Damn well in fact. I was stunned by her 'challenges' i couldn't fight for my own faith well. Lord, give me the wisdom to fight in your name.After talking to Aileen, i went to eat some mango ice cream, then read some of Rachel's letters. The things she said are so encouraging, but as it turns out to be now. Aiyah i don't know if its real or not. Love is complicated overated underated. Love is fucked. Its more than just being responsible. I've played the responsible card for my last relationship. Fetching, walking her home at night, honestly i tried my very best. I cannot forgive her fully yet. We had such good times but it fucked up. This song probably sums it up roughly for me:

Hoobastank - If I Were You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYS_FBc8m6A&search=if%20i%20were%20you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home