He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Bloated and Clean

Spring clean. now my room looks neater. arranged, mop, dust, wipe.



Watched Pearl Harbour for the rest of the afternnon.Makes me want to be a pilot. Kate Beckinsale is hot, Japs are smart but perverted, Americans are cocky and dumb. After mass, my family went to Chomp Chomp. I think i ate more than i ever ate in before in a meal. Chicken Chop, Carrot Cake, 20 sticks of satay, giant mud of soya bean milk. It was huge. It was 3/4 the size of a 1.5 litre bottle. Scary! Anway i managed to finish all of it. Waddled side to side to the car and home. Downloaded a new Theme song, "The Battle" from the movie Gladiator. I have to say one thing. Hans Zimmer is a fucking genius!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home