He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

Saturday, July 08, 2006

This Week



Have not updated for quite awhile. On tuesday was one of the best spars i had. My right rib kicks proved to be fast. it was a funny spar.

In the midst of the fight:
Joel: Bryan bully sia!!
Me: (turned my head) huh?!
then i got kicked on my butt.

My advantages are my push kicks, front kicks, and right kicks. Still have to train confidence and calmness to the point and i can take a punch without blinking. Float like a butterfly sting like a bee!


Talked to a good old friend the previous night. Went to Harry's Bar with her then just talked/smoked/laugh/stone/stare at the singapore river from the esplanade. I'm not much of a problem solver, but i care to listen. She is planning a great escapade one of these days. Say say say!!! Hard Gay Cupid! Whooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home