He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

Friday, September 12, 2008

Resurection

And so I’ve decided to resuscitate this journal.

MC has been persuading me to go for laser tattoo removals. But I have yet to find a solid reason to do so. To me it is unnecessary to remove them at this point in time. Although the social stigma is still lurking its head in 2008, it only brings me to wonder why is contemporary society incepting of tattoos. The answer I find is that of lack of education and fear.

It is only natural for any living creature to fear and shun anything they do not understand and what they feel is out of the norm. But like all fears and misunderstanding they can be conquered by education and reason. Tattoos have been associated with the triads in the W Generation. However we are currently living in the Y generation. Taking into mind that ‘change is the only constant’, we must open and educate ourselves for whatever unnatural occurrences that our children, grandchildren, etc. will engage in. many people are resistant to change. Choosing to stay in their comfort zone, which coats their minds with stereotype and prejudice, the worst being racism, fascism and the likes of such.

Of course I don’t blame the W for fear of tattooed people as they have spent most of their lives around the few bad eggs of tattooed people and have never really met any nice and well-mannered ones. This is my life ambition to be the first of the nice and well-mannered ones in many of their lives.

Why people tattoo and mark themselves constitute of hundreds of reasons. Some of which I can name at the top of my head are, identification and memoir. Nowadays, people will frown if you speak for racism and fascism openly, but truth be told, every one of us holds a spot of prejudice against everything. It is just the way we are wired and how we learn; like how we associate flowers with life and will never know better when grasping a poison ivy by its petals. In most cases we only learn through experiences, not books or the things that we are thought in school. How did we learn to walk? Well of course by trying to walk by our very own selves. I just ask that the W generation taste the food before rejecting it for its unusual looks.



On top of all this, lots of shit has happened. I’ve redone my room. Got a wicked cool partner and have been mindlessly going to school for FYP. I’ve got a couple things to do now like prettifying this template and painting a mighty cool mask that I got.

I want to slice my hair.

I like yoghurt with fruity pebbles.

I’ll shove in pictures later. For now go search Mad Tv Michael Jackson in youtube and laugh your arse off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home