He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

Thursday, December 14, 2006

its december again




mtprac paper today was like having a class tutorial. even the damn invigilator joined in the discussions discretely, but maybe cause he was one of our teachers.

common tests aside... its the month of DECEMBER.

December...mmmm i can still taste and smell the air of Perth. me pulling my luggage out of the boarding house into the warm december sunshine, sometimes with occasional flies buzzing around. my tiny brick room where i had so much joy and sorrows. having my friends just a brick wall away. i've left all that a year ago. that's just the first part........

i love the nostalgia of going on a plane. seeing the lights of changi airport is like seeing a mother stretching out her arms to hug her child in her bossom. setting foot on singapore soil and giving my sweetheart a call. she was always so happy on these days...yes.. WE were so happy. and now its broken. and i let the monster come out again that night. i'm so sorry i did. but it felt good. something i learned that night, it was much easier to hate than to love. it felt natural. there's this sense of satisfaction when mr hyde comes out. the adrenalin! the thrill of seeing someone's life at your mercy!

BUT

you know why it happened don't you RK? i loved you so much, sometimes more than God, and for no reason you bit the hand that fed you. No, you didn't just bite, you took my whole arm and heart along with that chunk of flesh you pulled out of me.

that's why i don't believe in love... for now at least.
maybe i should get what i drew inked on me.

LOVE KILLS SLOWLY AND SURELY.

wow it feels great to get that off my chest! 2 bottles of corona for doing such a great job for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home